Returns & Exchanges
We want you to have a great experience shopping with us whether in-store or online. We’re confident in the quality and selection of the brands and products that we sell, and provide the best possible customer service and product knowledge.
However, we understand that sometimes you buy the wrong size, or don’t end up needing the extra Mega Clean.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for exchange or refund (with some exceptions). A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all item(s) returned in unopened original packaging, unused. Please follow our return guidelines for more details. All returns are subject to discretion based on these guidelines.
All returns, whether the original purchase was made in-store or online, can be made in-store or by mail. See instructions below.
Return & Exchange Guidelines:
- All returns must be initiated within 15 days of the purchase date.
- Items must be unused, in new condition with tags still attached, and in the original packaging.
- You must have proof of purchase (store receipt or web order confirmation for all returns and exchanges.
- All refunds will be made to the tender type used in the original purchase (e.g. cash, credit card, Sezzle).
Final Sale Guidelines:
- For health and safety reasons the following items will not be accepted for return or exchanges: Used Items, Snacks, Drinks, Consumables, Broken Glassware including, but not limited to stems, bowls, ash catchers, bangers etc.
- All items reduced by 5% or more cannot be returned or exchanged and are considered a final sale.
- All items classified as “As-Is”, “Clearance” at the time of purchase are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
If the item was purchased online and shipped to you, the shipping charge will not be refunded.
The Next Level is not responsible for return shipping fees. We also recommend that you ship your return package with a carrier that can provide a tracking number and insurance. The Next Level is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
If items in your online order arrived damaged or the wrong item was sent, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Order number
- Description of the damage or incorrect item
- Clear photos or video of the product (close up and entire shot) within 48 hours of delivery. We will contact you at our earliest convenience to resolve the issue.
The Next Level return policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, we can help you with a receipt for warranty claim.
If returned merchandise does not meet the return guideline conditions, a refund will not be issued and the item(s) will be sent back to you at your expense.
Refunds by mail are usually processed within 2 business days of us receiving the product. Please note 2 business days is the average turnaround time, but it is not a guarantee. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, it could take up to an additional 5 business days for the transaction to appear in your account, depending on your bank.
You are responsible for all return shipping charges, except in the case of web orders where the wrong product was received or the product was damaged upon delivery. Return shipping charge exceptions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis - please contact us for further information or assistance.
The Next Level is unable to issue refunds for charges incurred through third party shipping providers, or shipping costs paid to a third party, regardless of the circumstance. We highly recommend that you send the return parcel using prepaid and insured, Canada Post parcel service with tracking. Parcels returned via freight collect or COD will be refused.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged. The Next Level reserves the right to test and troubleshoot the defective product. Approved exchanges will be for the same or similar product and value at the original time of purchase. The Next Level reserves the right to refuse an exchange at the discretion of either the Manager on Duty or the Customer Service Specialist at the time of the request.
Holiday Gift Returns & Exchanges
Holiday gifts purchased between December 1st - 24th that meet the return guidelines will be accepted for a return or exchange until January 15th.
Returning items for exchange or in-store credit
Products may be returned in person at any Next Level retail store location. Please bring unused, returnable items with proof of purchase to any of the following locations:
The Next Level Lifestyle Accessories
#101, 3608 17 Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada